Monday, January 25, 2010

In B-flat

I will admit that 90% of the time I use with StumbleUpon is time well wasted. However, every now and then the intelligent random-browsing add-on leads me to some unbelievable places. Case and point: a few weeks ago I came across In B flat. As the description on the site says:

"In Bb 2.0 is a collaborative music and spoken word project conceived by Darren Solomon from Science for Girls, and developed with contributions from users.

The videos can be played simultaneously -- the soundtracks will work together, and the mix can be adjusted with the individual volume sliders."

I told a friend of mine about it, and he posted his own blog entry that can be found here, at Recruit Zero's "The Recon". Basically, the way I feel about it is that a project as cool and impressive as this deserves all the publicity it can get, so I'm doing my part here by helping spread the word. Check it out, you will not regret it!

call me em

0 comments: